Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Paranoidal agents

It is so hot and disgusting and I just spent the last 5 hours trying to fix my program for a pset before realizing I'd done such things like write "i + row1" "j + row1" when I meant "i + row1" "j + col1". *despairs* And there's little bugs flying around in my room and I'm kinda scared to turn off the light because I'm afraid they might mass reproduce during the night and take over my room.

Anyway, here's something a bit more positive, sorta, to look forward to. A trailer for Satoshi Kon's next movie Paprika:


w00t, it looks cool! Neon parasitic organisms! Scientists! Spices! "Terrorists"!

Oh I stole the above from Jean Snow, who writes about "design and pop culture in Tokyo" for various magazines. Man I want that job.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home