Friday, May 12, 2006

From the land of the stars, comes a message

epiphany - n. a sudden appearance or manifestation especially of a divine being.

Yesterday, at 8:48 AM Eastern Standard Time, a message came to me from across the ether. A message from a being so beautiful, who exudes the most brilliant radiance, that I hardly believed it to be intended for me. This man's – nay – this god's ravishing image is the altar upon which rests this humble blog. Amidst the millions of bytes of chatter, dreams, and prayer that flit across cyberspace, the words of this divinity came unto me, and even as I transcribe them my entire being shivers from his majestic grace:
Winthrop!
Good luck w/ the paper!

In other words, I got a little crazy last night, registered on Myspace, and PMed B. J. Novak. And his reply is now forever engraved into my soul.

Next week: Kareno confronts the heathen creatures of the kingdom of Partial Differentiation. Will the sacrifices to the Gorgeous Hot Men of the City of Angels be enough to grant her safe passage through these lands? Tune in to find out!

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»

6:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site, how do you build such a cool site, its excellent.
»

6:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»

6:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»

6:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»

6:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»

7:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

7:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

7:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»

8:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home